Riverview is an open-air shopping center, comprised of approximately ±1,300,000 square feet of retail stores, theaters, shops and
Benefits of leasing at Mesa Riverview:
- Major Department stores at this location
includes Wal-Mart, The Home Depot, Marshalls, Arizona’s only Bass Pro Shops, 24 Hour Fitness, Bed Bath & Beyond, Cinemark
Theatre, Jo-Ann Fabrics, Sheplers Western Wear and the Sports Authority.
- Approximately one-third of the Phoenix population lives within 10 miles of Mesa and includes shoppers from Tempe,
Phoenix, Scottsdale and Mesa.
- Over 80,000 cars per day, with a view from the Loop 202 Freeway
- Located in Maricopa County the
average median age is 28 years of age, with an average
household income of $35,576 to $51,719 within a 5 mile radius.
- Includes the first Cinemark Theatre in the valley and
offers many family orientated restaurants.
- 38 acre office park on the east side and a 33 acre auto mall.
- Visibility from both the 202 and